birding-aus

Birdline Weekly Updates Discontinued

Subject: Birdline Weekly Updates Discontinued
Date: 28 Jan 2015 06:07:51 +1000
You have received this email because you are registered to receive Birdline
Weekly Update Notifications for one or more Birdlines. We have decided to stop
sending Birdline Weekly Update Notification emails. You can see all of the
recent Birdline reports at http://www.eremaea.com.Thank you for your support
and we look forward to receiving reports from you in the future.

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>