birding-aus

Queensland's vulnerable and endangered bird species

To: <>
Subject: Queensland's vulnerable and endangered bird species
From: "Judy Leitch" <>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 20:34:03 +1000
Hi everyone,

Birds Queensland is currently running an exciting campaign on its Facebook
page in the lead up to the Qld election on the 31st January.

On our Facebook page we are dedicating a post to one Queensland's vulnerable
or endangered bird species per day until the election, to remind voters and
candidates about the importance of our threatened bird community and the
impacts of habitat destruction and climate change have in continuing to
cause a decline in these species.

We are inviting as many people and organisations to like, distribute and
comment on the page. We also hope to get some comment from the scientific
community and others who have worked with particular species. It is an
exciting opportunity to demonstrate our concern about many of these
important birds.

Please support this campaign by signing into BQ Facebook, liking the page
and daily postings and sharing with friends and family.

https://www.facebook.com/BirdsQueensland

Cheers,

Judy

<HR>