birding-aus

bird guide apps

To: <>
Subject: bird guide apps
From: "John Walter" <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 08:13:42 +1000
I use both at times. But I have been using Morecombe's MY LIST for recording
birds on the hop when on a trip over several years now. I recently upgraded
to a newer version and in My List I can no longer get a readout in Taxonomic
order. Have others found this and is it fixable? I find it is now a pain to
transfer a trip list from alphabetical to Taxonomic for my computer year
list.

Any help appreciated

John

<HR>