birding-aus

Birdlog ANZ and iPhone battery issues

To: eBird ACT <>
Subject: Birdlog ANZ and iPhone battery issues
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 21:25:36 +1100
I've never thought of turning the brightness to manual. I guess outdoors in
bright sunlight, the brightness might set itself very high.

My kids once fiddled with my iPad and set the brightness to maximum. For the
next few days until I realised, I could barely get enough charge into it to
start each day with as much charge as the day before, let alone charge it fully.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list