birding-aus

Help with Bird tracking and watching in and around Melbourne for Photogr

Subject: Help with Bird tracking and watching in and around Melbourne for Photography
From: Ujjal akl <>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 16:19:55 +1300
Hello  all

Good afternoon !!

I may introduce myself as an Indian Engineer now settled in Auckland , New
Zealand for almost 15 years  having keen interests in nature and bird
photography.

Just picked up your email id and phone numbers from the Internet.

I will be visiting Melbourne soon.

It has been one of my most cherished dreams to photograph the beautiful
birds (Superb Lyrebird , and the many types of colourful  Robins, Wrens,
Diamond Fire Tails, Golden Whistler birds & Cisticolas etc.  and other
colourful species ) in and around Melbourne for a day.

Tried to set up a tour with several Birding tour operators and seems they
are all either busy with other groups who were not keen to take in any
extra interested visitors. I am quite clueless as what best can be done as
I do not want miss this opportunity when I am in Melbourne.Also some of
them are very expensive.

Would  any one of you be able to help please - I am looking at either of
the following days - if you are available on any day  on    - 31st of
December or 2nd or 3rd of January -2105.

I would need  pick up (either from Melton if on the 31st or  from Wantirna
South if on the 2nd or the 3rd ) on the  and drop off at Wantirna South on
all days.

It will my most precious privilege if you could  please help me. I would be
most obliged  to provide for the costs of any national park fees, vehicle
hire and fuel and also for the lunch and refreshments all day.

Just seeking your help please. Would appreciate an early reply to :

and

Kind regards

 Sincerely

 Ujjal Ghosh