birding-aus

FW: Reply Pieter de Groot Boersma regarding Yandina Wetlands

To: <>
Subject: FW: Reply Pieter de Groot Boersma regarding Yandina Wetlands
From: "Richard Nowotny" <>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 10:25:24 +1100
Since I chose to weigh in to this discussion I felt I should perhaps follow
up with a personal observation now that we have more information.

We now have both sides of the story (although neither are necessarily the
complete story of course) and I feel I can now form a tentative opinion
based on what I have read.

My sense is that Greg (and Ken) have a legitimate, reasonable and
appropriate grievance - one which is tempered but understandably not
assuaged by Pieter's apology for his disappointing, inappropriate and
seemingly improper actions.

An interesting, important and in some ways distressing dialogue on
Birding-Aus. But one which is better aired than not.

Richard