birding-aus

Eastern Koel, East Kew, Vic

To: Carl Clifford <>
Subject: Eastern Koel, East Kew, Vic
From: Janine Duffy <>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 11:28:50 +1100
   You are bad, bad, bad...

   --

   JANINE DUFFY Director Marketing ECHIDNA WALKABOUT PO Box 370 Port
   Melbourne,  Victoria  3207  AUSTRALIA
   E:      Web:
   [2]www.echidnawalkabout.com.au

   Ph: +61 (0)3 9646 8249    Mob: +61 (0)427 808 747 Fax: +61 (0)3 9681
   9177
   OPERATIONS & GROUP enquiries contact:  [3]Roger [4]Smith Director
   Operations A.B.N.  72 716 985 505

   [5]Carl Clifford
   Tuesday, 2 December 2014 10:43 AM

   Just be thankful you don't get Common Hawk Cuckoo. They are
   justification for a back-pack nuke.
   Oops, the Koel has moved next door. Where is the 12 gauge?
   Carl Clifford
   <HR>
   <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
   <BR>
   <BR>
   [7]http://birding-aus.org/mailman/listinfo/birding-aus_birding-aus.org
   </HR>

   [8]Carl Clifford
   Tuesday, 2 December 2014 10:25 AM

   Just as I began reading this, Bill there was the dulcet tones of a Koel
   calling from over the road. I don't see why Victorians should be
   deprived of such mellifluous moments. We have lots to share.
   Carl Clifford
   <HR>
   <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
   <BR>
   <BR>
   [10]http://birding-aus.org/mailman/listinfo/birding-aus_birding-aus.org
   </HR>

   [11]Bill Stent
   Tuesday, 2 December 2014 9:13 AM

   I was beginning my ride to work this morning when I heard the
   unmistakable
   call of the Eastern Koel. I tracked it down (although I never got to
   lay
   eyes on the bird) to a large tree at the Southern end of Namur St in
   East
   Kew.
   My sympathies to the people living in the houses nearby.
   <HR>
   <BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
   <BR>
   <BR>