birding-aus

Nocturnal evening

To: "" <>
Subject: Nocturnal evening
From: Roy & Helen Sonnenburg <>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 10:23:05 +0000
Any Brisbane northside birders interested in visiting Mt Glorious/Northbrook
Parkway tomorrow (Saturday) evening to spotlight for owls etc?

I am thinking of heading out about 4.30 PM for a few hours.  Let me know on
0474281879 by tomorrow lunch if you are interested.

Cheers

Roy
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list