birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Birding Aus <>
From: Tim Dolby <>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:41:00 +0000
  Content preview:  Hi all, No problem Paul. In relation this year?s Birdlife
   Australia Victorian Twitchathon, I'll organise the event this year. Given
   that a team is already running in Mildura this weekend, I'll communicate with
    them - (see
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-11-14/bird-watching-race-twitchathon-victoria/5891380)
    and anyone else who's also running this weekend. If it o.k, we might allow
    for a slight rule change for this years Vic race i.e teams can run over the
    next couple of weeks, following standard rules. I think I?ll do the 8 hr,
    starting at Goschen, then onwards to Lake Tutchewop for the Dowitcher! [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-5.2 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -2.3 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, medium
                              trust
                             [140.159.23.8 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -1.0 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]