birding-aus

Historic channels

To: Ashwin Rudder <>
Subject: Historic channels
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 07:16:33 +1100
Interesting comment below from Ashwin about where the discussion of Victoria's
Lake Tutchewop Dowitcher is taking place. I assume "historic channels" means
the birding-aus list?

Where else is discussion taking place? I've seen plenty of discussion in the
Victorian Birders Facebook group. Is there anywhere else?

Facebook has the advantage that photos can be posted, but I'm wondering if
there is any kind of archive being kept. I often can't find a Facebook
discussion just days after I last looked at it, let alone months or years. Is
there a way to find them, or is this stuff just getting lost? And does it
matter?

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad

> On 13 Nov 2014, at 5:03 am, Ashwin Rudder <> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I haven't seen anything really up to date posted to b-a; most discussion
> seems to have happened away from the historic channels. In summary:

<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>