birding-aus

Help of all bird-lovers needed for Albert's Lyrebird project - less than

Subject: Help of all bird-lovers needed for Albert's Lyrebird project - less than 3 days to go
From: Barbara Stewart <>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 06:31:48 +1100
Dear birding-aus

Could you please support our project...we have raised $5,000 and need another
$2,500 by 6 pm Wednesday.

This is a crowd-funded project in which donations are pledged but not realised
unless the target is reached - we could lose all our work and achieve nothing.

Please donate and spread the word - and thank you SO much to those who have
already donated.

Cheers

Barbara

www.pozible.com.au/helpalbert