birding-aus

[no subject]

From: Barbara Stewart <>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 17:14:18 +1100
  Content preview:  Dear Birding-aus It is crunch time for our crowd-funded
project
    to restore habitat for Albert?s Lyrebird in Wilsons Creek and Huonbrook
valleys,
    north east NSW. If we do not reach our target, the existing pledges will
   not be realised and we will receive no funding at all. [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-1.9 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                             trust
                             [69.56.195.29 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]