birding-aus

Whoops forgot my parrot home ranges for Adelaide

Subject: Whoops forgot my parrot home ranges for Adelaide
From: "Donald G. Kimball" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 21:05:47 -0700
Whoops too many Aussie States in so little time so my wires got crossed
about what species are found where.  Thanks for the correction.  No king
Parrots in Adelaide or Crimson Rosellas.

Now that I am a bit more alert I will rephrase the question.  Anyone know
accomodation for a small group of people that has Adelaide Rosellas and or
other parrots coming into the yard for a hand out and or water? Close
enough and non plussed by people?

That would be super to find.  Have seen some nice places in Queensland like
that.  But will Adelaide be a parrot friendly city?  hmmm.  Will need to do
more research.  Thanks as always for the comments and help!

Don
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>