birding-aus

Travelling around Australila

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Travelling around Australila
From: "Greg Roberts" <>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 05:17:13 +1000
I recently completed a four-month camping trip travelling around
Australia, calling in at many birding hotspots in all the mainland
states and the NT. Nice birds included Rufous Owl, Gouldian Finch,
Pilbara Grasswren, Noisy Scrubbird, Western Whipbird, Great-billed
Heron, Asiatic Gull-billed Tern, Nullabor Quail-thrush, Malleefowl and
Western Grasswren. I've been asked by people for tips on how to plan
such a trip and what were the highlights, so I've pull some thoughts
together in the following blog post. It may be of interest to anyone
contemplating a similar sojourn.
HTTP://TINYURL.COM/MLR4CEM
Greg Roberts

<HR>