birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Birding Aus <>
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 20:47:06 +1000
  Content preview:  I don?t remember this event getting a guernsey on Birding
   Aus - something for the listers to sink their pens into ...
http://birdlife.org.au/get-involved/whats-on/bird-week
    Aussie Backyard Bird Count [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-2.6 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                             See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                              for more information.
                             [URIs: birdlife.org.au]
 -0.7 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]
I don=92t remember this event getting a guernsey on Birding Aus - something=
 for the listers to sink their pens into ...

http://birdlife.org.au/get-involved/whats-on/bird-week

Aussie Backyard Bird Count

www.aussiebirdcount.org.au

BirdLife Australia and the Birds in Backyards team have come together to la=
unch this year=92s national Bird Week event the Aussie Backyard Bird Count!

Celebrate National Bird Week 2014 by taking part in the biggest citizen sci=
ence project to hit Aussie shores! From 20-26 October, thousands of people =
from across the country are heading out into their backyards, local parks o=
r favourite open spaces to take part in the first ever Aussie Backyard Bird=
 Count!

To get involved all you need is 20 minutes, your =91green patch=92 of choic=
e, and some keen eyesight (or binoculars!) And it doesn=92t matter if you=
=92re a novice or an expert=97we=92ll be there to help you out along the wa=
y! Simply record the birds you know and look up those you don=92t on our ne=
w Aussie Bird Count app (available for download in September) or our websit=
e. You=92ll instantly see live statistics and information on how many peopl=
e are taking part near you and the number of birds and species counted not =
just across your neighbourhood but the whole of Australia!
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>