birding-aus

No Superb parrots at Nangar National Park. Parrotbloke still looking.

To: Roger Giller <>, "Donald G. Kimball" <>, "" <>
Subject: No Superb parrots at Nangar National Park. Parrotbloke still looking.
From: Thomas Wilson <>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 17:41:44 +1000
Don
if you (or anybody else who's heading in that direction) are looking for Superb
Parrots, they were outside the OBG in abundance (25+) on the afternoon of 26
September.  They were feeding on something in recently cut grass on a small
bank between the car park and the road.
As for Turqs, I saw 3 in the Capertee Valley on 23 Sept - all seen near Crown
Station Road (1 about 1/2 way up, 2 at the site with the mail boxes where the
road divides).
Cheers
Tom Wilson

> To: ;
> Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:31:47 +1000
> Subject: Re: [Birding-Aus] No Superb parrots at Nangar National Park.
> Parrotbloke still looking.
>
> Hi Don,
> I found Superb Parrots at the Orange Botanic Gardens on Sept. 17., although
> they may have moved on since then.
> Cheers
> Roger.

<HR>