birding-aus

Pale-headed Rosella at Brewarrina, Redthroat at Broken Hill

To: birding-aus <>
Subject: Pale-headed Rosella at Brewarrina, Redthroat at Broken Hill
From: Greg Roberts <>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 11:45:20 +1000
Among the birds I've seen over the past couple of days about Brewarrina in
western NSW have been a couple of Pale-headed Rosellas; I would have this
was well outside the range of this species. This has proved a good site for
parrots, with species including Pink Cockatoo, Red-tailed Black Cockatoo
and Blue Bonnet.

More here: *http://tinyurl.com/labjlau <http://tinyurl.com/labjlau>*

I had earlier spent some time around Broken Hill and was surprised at how
common and conspicuous Redthroats were in the area. This can be a difficult
species and especially tricky to photograph.

More here: *http://tinyurl.com/nmo5oz6 <http://tinyurl.com/nmo5oz6>*

Greg Roberts
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list