birding-aus

Tracking Bunyip Birds: Campaign Launch

To: "" <>
Subject: Tracking Bunyip Birds: Campaign Launch
From: Tim Hosking <>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 22:34:00 +0000
FYI

From: <>
 On Behalf Of Matthew Herring
Sent: Wednesday, 17 September 2014 6:37 AM

G'day Folks,

Today we're officially launching our crowdfunding campaign - Tracking Bunyip
Birds - to raise $50 000 so we can satellite track endangered Australasian
Bitterns. We have 40 days.

Please consider getting behind our project. Pledges start at $20, with each one
entitling you to different rewards. It would be greatly appreciated if you
could share this link through your networks because we're going to need a lot
of help. Our page has a campaign video, a description of the project, details
of the rewards and a budget.

http://pozible.com/bunyipbirds

If we don't reach our $50K target, pledges are not withdrawn from donors and
the project doesn't go ahead, but if we can make it happen then it's going to
be a very exciting journey, following the bitterns' movements online. We'll
learn so much, such as how mobile they are when breeding in the rice, where it
is they go after rice harvest and which wetlands they depend on during the
non-breeding season.

Many thanks, Matt - for the Bitterns in Rice Project.

--
Matt Herring
Wildlife Ecologist

Latest news, project updates and publications:
www.murraywildlife.com.au<http://www.murraywildlife.com.au>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete
it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except
where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of
the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage.

PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL
<HR>
<BR> Birding-Aus mailing list
<BR>