birding-aus

Fw: A Question about Eagles

To: Shirley Cook <>, "" <>
Subject: Fw: A Question about Eagles
From: <>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 02:51:29 +0000
Thanks to Phil, Greg and Val and Shirley for replying.

Shirley, thanks for passing that onto Steve, and can you pass on my thanks to
Steve for his reply? I've read the article he referenced, and seems that given
the context of where I heard what I heard, that it mostly likely comes from the
book that he has reviewed. I will pass this information onto my friend as well.

Thanks again,

Mark

Sent from Surface Pro2