birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Eric Jeffrey <>, Eric Jeffrey via Birding-Aus <>
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 07:53:43 +0930
  Content preview:  I know Kenn used to be an avid lister and then decided that
    adding new birds was not the most important thing in the world. And I know
    Jonathon Franzen is a conservationist as well as a lister from personal
experience,
    but that doesn?t mean my research (or that of others) is wrong. [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-1.9 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
  0.0 URIBL_BLOCKED          ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to URIBL was
blocked.
                             See

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
                              for more information.
                             [URIs: birding-aus.org]
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]