birding-aus

The birds of Christmas Island, Indian Ocean: A review

To: Rohan Clarke <>, "" <>
Subject: The birds of Christmas Island, Indian Ocean: A review
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 19:59:22 +1030
I fully concur Rohan, it's a great piece of work - I've read my copy twice!!
David & Ian are to be congratulated for a great piece of work, well done!!
I've never been there so i'm even more curious about the place now, thanx to
the quality review these two have produced...

cheers.
martin cachard,
cairns

<HR>