birding-aus

[no subject]

To: Birding Aus <>
From: Laurie Knight <>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:18:28 +1000
  Content preview:  G?day Martin Are you suggesting that Aborigines haven?t been
    lighting fires at Kakadu for thousands of years or that traditional fires
    are hot burns? You might like to read the article. The point of the article
    is that "Martu-set fires average about 10 acres -- a small fraction of the
    size of fires ignited by lightning ... that patchy vegetation created by
   intentional fires reduce the likelihood of devastating, large blazes.? [...]

 Content analysis details:   (-2.6 points, 5.0 required)

  pts rule name              description
 -0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE     RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, no
                             trust
                             [211.29.132.249 listed in list.dnswl.org]
 -0.7 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
 -1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                             [score: 0.0000]