birding-aus

Overwintering

To: Mike Carter <>
Subject: Overwintering
From: John Graff <>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 10:19:05 +0800
For the record, I've seen Marshies several times in winter at Lake McLarty
(e.g. 7 in July 2010), albeit the lake usually fills so they usually don't stay
all winter - on one occasion they were recorded for an extended period, though
unsure exactly how long they were recorded

Cheers
John

Sent from my iPhone