birding-aus

PNG Visas

Subject: PNG Visas
From: Colin R <>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 12:49:27 +1000
Just in case you don't have time - or confidence - in posting your
passport within Australia...a visa can be purchased at the airport in Pt
Moresby. It's a little more expensive and does delay your departure from
the airport - obviously - but it may be easier and it does mean not
risking losing your passport. (At least this option was available 2
years ago, I assume it still is)

Cheers
Colin

--