birding-aus

Showing other birding and parrot enthusiasts around Cairns and surrounds

To: "Donald G. Kimball" <>, "" <>
Subject: Showing other birding and parrot enthusiasts around Cairns and surrounds
From: Kim Sterelny <>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 03:52:47 +0000
Donald

Kingfisher Lodge at Julattten is terrific — i have often stayed there with my
nonbirding partner and daughter, though not for a few years now. It is a good
90 minutes drive from Cairns airport though: north just past the Port Douglas
turnoff, and then west up the escarpment onto the plateau. Often has fig
parrots, but they are hard little bastards to get a good view of

kim

Kim Sterelny, School of Philosophy, Research School of the Social Sciences,
Australian National University, Acton, 0200, ACT, Australia
 or

61-(0)2-6125-2886