birding-aus

BA emails going to Gmails spam filter

To: Peter Shute <>
Subject: BA emails going to Gmails spam filter
From: "Sandra & Neil Shelley" <>
Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 12:01:21 +1000
It goes into a Spam folder.  Just checked and I have one in their from an
AOL account.

You can now mark the message and click the Not Spam button or open the
message and do the same.  Either way it will end up back in your Inbox and
Gmail should *learn* that you don't want messages from this user treated as
spam.