birding-aus

Pizzey and Knight - Android Problem

To: Jenny Stiles <>
Subject: Pizzey and Knight - Android Problem
From: Dave Torr <>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 13:48:36 +1000
Sorry - suggest you contact the developer. I have had no similar issues but
I am on a more modern version of Android than you  - not sure if that is
significant or not
Did it download the full 700+ MB when you installed?
I guess always worth trying a re-install? Assuming that you are not paying
exorbitant download costs on your mobile plan!