birding-aus

Southport Sea Mount trip 11-14th April 2014.

To: Paul Walbridge <>, "" <>
Subject: Southport Sea Mount trip 11-14th April 2014.
From: Nikolas Haass <>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 20:06:11 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Some of Raja's photos from our fantastic trip are on her website at the
following links:

2014 April 12 Seamounts off QLD - adar man photography

   2014 April 12 Seamounts off QLD - adar man photography
Highlights: Polynesian Storm-petrel Collard Petrel (magnificens) "New
Caledonia" Storm-petrel (new taxon?)
View on www.adarman.com Preview by Yahoo
2014 April 13 Seamounts off QLD - adar man photography

   2014 April 13 Seamounts off QLD - adar man photography
Highlights: Collared (Magnificent) Petrel "New Caledonia" Storm-petrel (new
taxon?) Streaked Shearwater - very obliging individual White-tailed and Re...
View on www.adarman.com Preview by Yahoo

Cheers,

Nikolas

Nikolas Haass