birding-aus

trip report Southern Molucca and Tanimbar islands of Indonesia

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: trip report Southern Molucca and Tanimbar islands of Indonesia
From: "Greg Roberts" <>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 11:18:26 +1000
I've published the report from our trip to the Southern Molucca and Tanimbar
islands of Indonesia. We were the first group of birders visiting these
far-flung islands to see Blue-eared Lory on Seram and only the second group
to see the very rare Black-lored Parrot on Buru. Nice seabirds included
Grey-backed Tern and Matsudaira's Storm-Petrel.

The report can be seen online either on my blog:

http://tinyurl.com/ouycsaj

or on Surfbirds:

http://www.surfbirds.com/trip_report.php?id=2442

Greg Roberts