birding-aus

South Coast Tasmania Birding Trip bird list

To: Els and Bill <>, "" <>
Subject: South Coast Tasmania Birding Trip bird list
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2014 21:57:06 +1100
wow Els,
what an awesome trip that must have been for u guys!!
i'm positive that Bill would have loved it too...I have very fond memories of
Bill sitting out there in the pouring February rain with me off Eaglehawk Neck
trying to decipher stormy petrels from alby's on a very rough summer trip led
by Chris Lester a few years ago!!
I, & i'm sure I'm not alone on this, just adored Bill's tenacity...!!
what a great trip  report & a great read - pick me please next time u need an
extra,

thanx,
martin cachard, cairns