birding-aus

birdline

To: Tim Bawden <>
Subject: birdline
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 22:10:40 +1100
If this is still playing up, you can try also try entering the URL -
eremaea.com - into Google Mobilizer at http://www.google.com/gwt/n. This will
fetch the page, reformat it, and display it via Google. That means it's using
Google's own DNS servers rather than your normal ones.

The images don't work properly, but at least you can read the text.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad