birding-aus

[OT] Not about birding at all: Footy Tipping

To: "" <>
Subject: [OT] Not about birding at all: Footy Tipping
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 01:34:42 +0000
Hi everyone

AFL Season is suddenly upon us, so it's footy tipping time. I see that a lot of
the old hands have already activated their tipping ready for 2014.
It's easy - go to www.footytips.com.au<http://www.footytips.com.au> and sign
up. To join our competition, follow this link:
http://www.footytips.com.au/comps/Birdin

The password is aves

For the first time ever, I've suggested a proper competition, winner take all.
Please let me know your choice of entry fee:

NIL         Pure honour alone is enough
$5           20 tippers will be a $100 prize pool
$10         20 tippers will be a $200 prize pool
$20         20 tippers will need to explain themselves to their partners, but
the prize would be $400

We had around 20 people tipping last year - maybe this time we'll have more!

I can arrange payment through Paypal or you can slip me an envelope with your
name on it at the next big twitch ...

Please tell me what you think, by email to
<>, or on the footytips.com
message board.

Thanks

Russell

[cid:

Russell Woodford
Waurn Ponds Branch Librarian
a   140 Pioneer Rd Waurn Ponds 3216
p   03  5244 0048
i    www.grlc.vic.gov.au

I am currently reading books by Australian authors: Murder in Mississippi by
John Safran, and listening to Love and the Platypus  by Nicholas Drayson

--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content
filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/tt