birding-aus

'Black headed gull' at Randwick, NSW today

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: 'Black headed gull' at Randwick, NSW today
From: "cgregory123 ." <>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 00:42:39 +1100
Foxtel TVN Channel 522 appears to have a recap of all Rosehill races at
0745 Sunday. Race 4 was at 2.45 over 1100m and Race 5 at 3.20 was over
1900m. I suspect it was the latter race as the gulls were probably hanging
around the back straight and had been left undisturbed till the first of
the longer races. Anyway as time and place of original sighting are at odds
with both of these races I'm not hopeful of seeing anything.

Cheers
Chris Gregory
(Tea interval at the cricket)