birding-aus

Wollongong/blue mountains

Subject: Wollongong/blue mountains
From: Mariajo <>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 11:54:20 +1100
Hi mates!
I am Maria,from spain.
Just I am going to wollongong for do a pelagic trip from there tomorrow , after
i would like to go to Barren grounds this afternoon , on saturday or early in
the morning on sunday.
I will stay my next week in Blue Mountains.
If there are some birders in both places that we can do birding together i will
be very glad.

Thanks in advance
My number is 0449872815

Good birding for the weekend

Rohan Clarke <> wrote:>Hi All,

--
Sent from my Android device with InboxPro for Hotmail Mail. Please excuse my
brevity.