birding-aus

the Great Backyard Bird Count

Subject: the Great Backyard Bird Count
From: "" <>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:15:04 +0200
In South Africa we do the Coordinated Waterbird Counts (CWAC) twice a year to keep tabs on the numbers for each species for each reserve where the counts happen. These only count waterbirds though and take place in specific reserves. There are separate counts for bush birds as well...

Regards,
Gordon King
Simply Birding http://www.simplybirding.com
LBJ's made simple; Sounds of the African Bush; Mammals made simple
Simply Birding <http://www.simplybirding.com> Southern African LBJ's made simple <http://www.randomstruik.co.za/title-page.php?titleID=4244&imprintID=2> Sounds of the African Bush <http://www.randomstruik.co.za/books/sounds-of-the-african-bush/5033> Southern African Mammals made simple <http://www.randomstruik.co.za>