birding-aus

White-throated Needletails

To: <>, "Michael Tarburton" <>, <>
Subject: White-throated Needletails
From: "Greg and Val Clancy" <>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 22:46:31 +1100
I also had 20+ White-throated Needletails yesterday, at Coutts Crossing, north coast NSW. I also had two views of single Fork-tailed Swifts about 30 minutes apart. This was during overcast and muggy weather with a few light showers. This is my first Fork-tailed Swift sighting at this location.

Regards

Greg
Dr Greg. P. Clancy
Ecologist and Birding-wildlife Guide