birding-aus

Terek Sandpiper at Jawbone?

To: "" <>
Subject: Terek Sandpiper at Jawbone?
From: "Philip,kylie,Joshua,noah" <>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:26:11 +1100
For all you birders that are still not using eremaea ebird, either because you
don't have an iphone/ android phone or because you haven't signed up (Jenny
spry), or as Jenny said too old for new technology there was a sighting of a
terek sandpiper at jawbone today at 1pm by Matthew Pedersen (i think I spelt it
right ), there was no information other than the bird being there was hoping if
anyone else has seen or heard of a Terek Sandpiper around central Melbourne? Or
if anyone is interested in checking it out I would love to hear results...... I
will be going to check myself on Friday!

Cheers and happy birding
Philip Peel