birding-aus

Red-necked and Grey Phalaropes at Darwin

To: <>
Subject: Red-necked and Grey Phalaropes at Darwin
From: "Experience the Wild" <>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 13:19:04 +0930
With Mick Jerram and Gerry Van Wees this morning at Leanyer STP, we saw the
seven Red-necked first reported yesterday and the Grey Phalarope first
reported by Mick Jerram two weeks ago. Also two Barn Swallows flew over our
heads on the northern fence line. We heard Buff-sided Robin calling
repeatedly from both the southern and northern fence lines. Access is still
from the outside, but the walk in is great for quite a variety of species.
Recorded 48 species there this morning.

Mike Jarvis