birding-aus

Oriental Plover at Altona, Victoria - any update???‏

To: 'Tim Dolby' <>, Paul Rose <>, "" <>
Subject: Oriental Plover at Altona, Victoria - any update???‏
From: Peter Shute <>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 10:32:32 +1100
I asusme you're talking about the tower accessed from Pt Cook coastal Park? Is
the public allowed to walk to the shore from the tower, Tim? I was under the
impression everything west of the tower was off limits, but I'm not sure. It
would be good if someone could clarify this before birders start trying it.

Peter Shute