birding-aus

INFO

To: "" <>
Subject: INFO
From: Mª José Valencia Sánchez-Arévalo <>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 17:56:13 +0000
Hi mates!I am Maria, spanish birder that i am living during 9 months in
Australia. A friend from Spain will come to birdwatching in the second two
weeks on March or the first two weeks on April (he will stay two weeks)We have
to decide what area is better in this time but i am confused, i hope that you
can give me some advices.We would like to the north of Queesland but i dont
know if  it is very rainy or very humid in this season. Another options that we
have are western australia or south queensland together with NSW.I know that
the question is difficult because there are a lot of birds in everywhere!!!
P.D. I have been in Victoria, North territory and Tasmania and i will prefer to
go to new places
Thanks for advantagecheers

M. Jo