birding-aus

FW: Port Fairy Pelagic this Sunday spaces available....

To: <>
Subject: FW: Port Fairy Pelagic this Sunday spaces available....
From: "Neil Macumber & Alison Bainbridge" <>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 14:55:03 +1100
Just a quick note to say I still have spaces for this weekend's Pelagic off
Port Fairy... Sunday 12 January 2014.

The February and March tours are almost full with only a few spaces left for
both tours so you will need to contact me  to ensure you do not miss out.

Dates for 2014

Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday 9 February 2014

Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday 13 April 2014

Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday 15 June 2014

Sunday 13 July 2014

Sunday 10 August 2014

Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday October to be Confirmed

Sunday 16 November 2014

Sunday 14 December 2014

If you know anyone who might be interested in this information please feel
free to forward this email on to them.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone this year... Good birding

Cheers Neil

Birdswing Birding & Wildlife Tours

C/- PO

POMONAL VIC 3381