birding-aus

Sydney Pelagics are Restarting in February

To: "birding-aus " <>
Subject: Sydney Pelagics are Restarting in February
From: "Roger McGovern" <>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 07:05:00 +1100
Following my previous message on birding-aus before Christmas, I am very
pleased to announce that Hal and I have sourced a suitable boat which will
be well suited for use on pelagic trips out of Sydney. The boat is a two
level medium speed catamaran.

It is intended to run the trips on a co-op basis where members of the co-op
will take the possible financial risk if numbers are not good and benefit
from a lower cost of travel. If anyone has an interest to be part of the
group, then please contact me or Hal (who is at
<>

The first trip is scheduled (subject to weather of course) for SATURDAY 15
FEBRUARY 2014 and will depart from Mosman Wharf at 6.45am and Rose Bay
Public Wharf at 7.00am - return to Mosman will be by 4.00pm. Please contact
me or Hal to make a booking .The tour costs will be the same as they were on
Halicat   i.e.   $120 and  seniors /students $110  As an incentive for
regulars  prepared to commit to a minimum of 5 tours each season we are
considering offering a $100 concessional  fare . Again please advise of your
interest .

We are tentatively planning future trips for April, June, July, August,
September, October and possibly November and will give more information on
this when we have it.

We look forward to our first trip next month.

Cheers

Roger McGovern