birding-aus

Shy Albatross x 2 on offer

To: "Philip Veerman" <>, "Allan Richardson" <>
Subject: Shy Albatross x 2 on offer
From: "" <>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 14:12:17 +1100
No denying what you are saying Philip about the scientific merit of collecting
dead organisms, but from a National Park as was stated.... That's a whole
different kettle of seafood, regardless of permits.

My suggestion is to let the rangers or museum know and they can collect the
specimens if they desire.

Collecting bird bands off dead specimens is much easier.

John Harris