birding-aus

White-throated Needletails

To: Birding Aus <>
Subject: White-throated Needletails
From: Julie Neumann <>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 09:20:37 +1100
6 White-throated Needle-tails flying South at 7:36am this morning over my
Western escarpment at Mt Riverview NSW. My first for the year and I would never
have seen them from this vantage point had the burnt out forest canopy not left
large open gaps where my view of the open sky would normally be obscured.
Julie Neumann