birding-aus

Report on BirdLine Victoria Weekly Update

To: "Messages Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Report on BirdLine Victoria Weekly Update
From: "Shirley Cook" <>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 08:20:46 +1100
a comment from Steve Debus
_____

Hi Shirley,

Thanks.  I think Lawrie's Peregrines were either an adut male
dropping prey to his dependent juvenile female (as happens), or the
food transfer went via the female parent to the juvenile(s), which
would still be dependent on parental feeding.

Cheers,

Steve

(REPORT FROM BIRDLINE VICTORIA)
  Peregrine Falcon Tylden Township, Macedon Ranges