birding-aus

Yellow-billed Kingfisher at Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge

To: Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge <>
Subject: Yellow-billed Kingfisher at Kingfisher Park Birdwatchers Lodge
From: Julie Neumann <>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 10:03:06 +1100
Keith and Lindsay, how exciting!
We are planning to return to far North Queensland during 2014. We visited in
2008 and had the most exhilarating birding experiences we have ever had.
A highlight for me was the Yellow-billed Kingfisher in the Iron Range National
Park. Just to repeat that experience, I was contemplating returning there and
enduring the hardship of crawling in and out of our little tent while our Avan
languished at Mt Carbine. Now, perhaps due to the effects of our changing
climate, we may not have to travel as far as Iron Range.
We will certainly be visiting Kingfisher Park.
Julie Neumann