birding-aus

Fwd: Bird A Day 2014

To: "" <>
Subject: Fwd: Bird A Day 2014
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 22:50:33 +1100
Hi everyone

I received this reminder about Bird a Day, and thought I'd share it with
Birding-Aus readers. It would be great to have a much bigger group of
Australian participants in 2014. This year, Alan Gillanders almost beat the
whole world, falling just short of a perfect year on December 19 (with 352
birds). John Kooistra recorded a different bird for 294 consecutive days,
and Stephen Murray, for 254 days. I was completely thrilled to get to early
July and 191 days/birds.

So - who is in for 2014? Details in the forward message below.

Russell Woodford