birding-aus

We've moved!

To: "" <>
Subject: We've moved!
From: Russell Woodford <>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 08:35:14 +1100
Good morning everyone. Birding-Aus moved to the new server overnight. All
subscribers (apart from the half dozen or so who had been subscribed
earlier) will have received a welcome message with information about the
list and a new set of rules. Please take a moment to read this message.

You will no longer be able to post to birding-aus through the old email
address - please replace it in your address books with this one:

We will be reviewing the attachments issue once the list is running along
smoothly on the new server. Note that we now ALLOW commercial messages as
long as they are related to birding (e.g. tours, equipment, etc) and the
word ADVERTISEMENT appears at the start of the Subject Line. That's so
people who don't want to be bothered by commercial posts can delete them
without opening/reading the message. I'm not expecting a flood of emails of
this type.

I hope you find the transition is a smooth one, and that birding-aus
continues to be a helpful resource and a place for interesting discussion.
Thanks for all your support and kind words over the last couple of weeks.
Now I think I might go to the cricket :-)

Kind regards

Russell Woodford
Birding-Aus List Owner