birding-aus

Colombia Bird Festival

To: Mick Roderick <>, Carl Clifford <>
Subject: Colombia Bird Festival
From: Denise Goodfellow <>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:29:39 +0930
Mick, Carl and all

Wikipedia cites the following papers for anyone interested in reading up on
Colombia’s avifaunal diversity.

^ "Colombia Celebrates over 1,900 Bird Species". proaves.org, and ^ Isaías
Tobasura Acuña. "Una visión integral de la Biodiversidad en Colombia".
Revista Luna Azul. Universidad de Caldas.

For anyone who does not read Spanish, Google Translate works very well.

Denise