birding-aus

Owl scarecrows

To: "Tony Russell" <>, "Russ" <>, "Bill Stent" <>
Subject: Owl scarecrows
From: "" <>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:38:12 +1100
I make passing comments when in that mega-large hardware store, that who would
buy one (especially if people are looking at them) as the birds aren't that
stupid..

Then again, being owls, they do a great job off keeping starlings and
blackbirds out of the garden of a night........

Yours in all things "green"

John Harris
Croydon, Vic
Owner - Wildlife Experiences
Ecologist/Zoologist
Nature Photographer
Wildlife Guide

0409090955

President, Field Naturalists Club of Victoria
(www.fncv.org.au)